Repetitive stress injuries are typically very difficult to treat successfully. These injuries are the result of actions done repeatedly, frequently, and consistently over time. They've taken a lon ...View Article
Welcome to Family Chiropractic at Northwest Wellness Center!
Welcome to The Family Chiropractic at Northwest Wellness Center website! Since 1989 Dr. David Duemling, has been serving Wilsonville, specializing in family oriented wellness care. He is a Chiropractor dedicated to providing the best care possible to assist you in achieving your greatest health potential and goals.
Family Chiropractic provides a holistic approach to wellness by helping you reduce the three major stressors of life: Physical, Chemical and Emotional.
Our Wilsonville practice also specializes in:
- Identifying and reducing central nervous system interference through Chiropractic care
- The "Insight Millennium Subluxation Station" a computerized evaluation that detects abnormal nervous system function resulting in spinal and health disturbances
- Gentle, effective non-force techniques available
- Chronic neck and back pain, headaches and sciatica
- Auto, work and home injuries
- Wellness and prevention programs
- Health assessment, weight loss and individualized nutritional programs
- Massage therapy
- Physio therapy: Cold laser light therapy, electrical muscle stimulation, ultrasound and more...
- Individualized stabilization programs: exercise programs, stretching and strengthening and more...
Our chiropractic practice is conveniently located in Wilsonville.
Evening appointments available.
New patients welcome.
Insurance accepted and billed for you.
Dr. David Duemling and Dr. Ben Hokenson, Chiropractors
Family Chiropractic at Northwest Wellness Center | 503-682-3811
Many people experience radiating pain as a component of neck pain or low back pain. Such arm/hand pain or leg/foot pain can represent a serious underlying health problem. However, not all types of ...View Article
In recent years, media pundits around the world have proclaimed the extraordinary value of so-called super foods. Blueberries, broccoli, and especially kale have been described as possessing remar ...View Article
"The Stress of Life" is a perennial bestseller by Hans Selye, written in 1956. As Selye observed, many types of stress are good for people, both physiologically and personally. A new love relation ...View Article
Strength training, otherwise known as weight training, is one of those activities that provides a wide range of benefits for the person who does it regularly. Like yoga, strength straining makes a ...View Article
We all know someone who has suffered a serious driving-related injury that had nothing to do with being involved in a motor vehicle accident. For example, turning your head suddenly and swiftly fo ...View Article
The Essential Four
Are you taking the essential four this cold and flu season?
- Essential Fatty Acids: Promotes proper growth, development and function of the entire body from birth 'til death.
- Vitamin D3: Helps with colds and flu, fatigue, aching and poor memory. Studies also have shown women sufficient in vitamin D3 have up to 70% less cancers then those that are deficient.
- Probiotics: The vast majority of one's immune system is found in the "gut". Probiotics help promote the good bacteria our bodies need to break down and absorb nutrients; they are then absorbed into the blood stream.
- Multi Vitamin / Mineral: Our bodies need a good multi-vitamin because we are not getting all our nutrition in our foods. Are you eating your 5-7 servings of fresh fruits and veggies?
Newsletter Sign Up
3D Spine Simulator
Launch 3D Spine Simulator
Chiropractic Fun Facts
1. 93% of patients with whiplash pain who have failed medical and physical therapy care improve with chiropractic adjustments. (Injury, 1996)
2. Taking the correct drug for the correct diagnosis in the correct dose will kill about 106,000 Americans per year, making it the 4th most common cause of death in the U.S. (Journal of the American Medical Association, 1998)
3. In patients suffering from chronic pain subsequent to degenerative spinal disease, 59% can eliminate the need for pain drugs by consuming adequate levels of omega-3 essential fatty acids. (Surgical Neurology, 2006)
Did You Know?
Our Doctors love coming to your work, clubs or group meetings to do health talks and "lunch and learn" presentations. Example topics include: Eat Well, Move Well, Think Well, Nutrition, Ergonomic in the Workplace and Injury Prevention. Call Sue to schedule your presentation.